Drivers Under 25
Get Protection That Suits Your Needs and Budget
We understand that you want good insurance at a reasonable price. That's why we've revised our auto insurance premiums to match your financial reality. Are you a student or recent graduate under 25? If so, you may be eligible for a reduction on your auto insurance premium.
Get an auto insurance quote online and see for yourself how easily our coverage can fit your needs and your budget.
Coverage That Meets Your Needs
Imagine you're involved in an accident. Your vehicle is damaged, but the one you hit is totalled.
The third party liability coverage included in your auto insurance policy protects you if you accidentally damage someone else's property.
To be covered against damage to your vehicle, you need Collision coverage and Comprehensive coverage.
Coverage That Protects You Better
Don't pay for coverage you don't need. And why not think about changing your deductible to save even more on your premium?
All drivers must hold liability insurance, but you can choose additional coverage according to your needs.
It only takes a few minutes to get an auto insurance quote online. See for yourself how easy and affordable it is to be well protected and drive with peace of mind.
Did You Know?
- Students and recent graduates may be eligible for a premium reduction.
- If you own an old vehicle (over 10 years, for example), you could save by choosing only third party liability coverage. Be aware, however, that damage to your vehicle—no matter how it occurs—will not be covered. Third party liability only covers damage caused to others and their property.
- If your vehicle is stolen, any accessories (like seat covers and ski racks) are covered by your auto insurance, while items left in the vehicle (like your camera, briefcase, or coat) are covered by your home insurance.
- You get extra savings when you buy both your home and auto insurance from us.
- You can reduce your premium by increasing your deductible.
Being well protected means being well informed. Learn more about auto insurance:
Get an insurance quote for your car