• 1-888-476-8737

This site uses a level of encryption that ensures all the information you submit remains confidential.

Copyright © 1998-2017 The Personal Insurance Company. All rights reserved.

Frequently Asked Insurance Questions

How can I get a tax receipt?

You can use your invoice, credit card notice or pre-authorized payment agreement provided with your insurance documents as an official receipt for income tax purposes.

You can ask for an income tax receipt for a particular vehicle or location based on your insurance policy's reference year or policy term. We cannot provide documents adjusted for the period from January 1 to December 31.

Two ways to make a request:

  1. Online by selecting contact us by email. Specify the vehicle or the location and the reference year*
  2. By phone at 1-888-277-6481. Tell us the vehicle or location and the reference year*

* The reference year refers to the year indicated on your insurance policy. Please allow 10 days for us to process your request. You can ask to receive your tax receipt by mail, email or fax.

Get a Quote

Secured by Entrust