• 1-888-476-8737

This site uses a level of encryption that ensures all the information you submit remains confidential.

Copyright © 1998-2017 The Personal Insurance Company. All rights reserved.



A request for payment of a loss that may be covered under the terms of an insurance policy. Usually it’s a request for reimbursement in case of a loss related to your car, home or personal belongings that's covered under your Auto or Home insurance policy.


This type of coverage provides protection against damage to an automobile caused if it tips over or collides with another object. "Other objects" can be:

  • an automobile attached to your car
  • the surface of the ground or road
  • any object in or on the ground

Collision also covers damages caused by hit-and-run drivers. When you purchase both Collision and Comprehensive coverage, you get the All Perils coverage free of charge.


This type of coverage provides protection against loss or damage to vehicles other than those covered by collision or upset, such as:

  • Earthquake
  • Explosion
  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Riot or civil disturbance
  • Theft
  • Windstorm
  • Falling or flying objects
  • Hail
  • Loss or damage caused by missiles
  • Rising water
  • Vandalism

How much protection an insurance policy provides. This may mean either the amount of insurance purchased (in dollars), or the type of loss covered.

Get a Quote

Secured by Entrust