• 1-888-476-8737

This site uses a level of encryption that ensures all the information you submit remains confidential.

Copyright © 1998-2017 The Personal Insurance Company. All rights reserved.



The amount that you agree to pay in the event of a claim.

Detached Private Structures

See Outbuildings or Detached Private Structures.

Direct Compensation Property Damage

This type of coverage protects you against damage to your automobile in an accident that's not entirely your fault. It is called "Direct Compensation" because you collect from your own insurance company.

DCPD applies when there’s damage to the automobile or the personal property carried within it, to the degree that you’re not responsible for the automobile accident.


A dwelling is the building occupied by you as a private residence. This could be a house, an apartment unit, or a condominium unit.

Get a Quote

Secured by Entrust