Insuring Your Apartment
Great Protection at a Great Price
Just moved into your first apartment and need home insurance?
Our home insurance policies let you adapt coverage to your situation, and you only pay for what you need.
Get a home insurance quote, and see for yourself how easy and affordable it is to get insured.
Why You Need Insurance for Your Apartment
You thought about it, but decided not to get insurance. After all, you don't own anything worth insuring. But what if…
You leave the tap running and the tub overflows, flooding your downstairs neighbour's apartment.
Our home insurance covers your property and your liability (that means damage you accidentally cause to someone else's property).
In this type of situation the cost of the damage is often greater than the cost of your insurance premium. That's something worth thinking about.
Coverage That Meets Your Needs
Only a few dollars a month will cover:
Take a few minutes to get a quote online, and see for yourself how easy and affordable it is to be well protected, so you can relax and get on with your life.
Did You Know?
- Students dependent on their parents and living in an apartment may be covered by their parent's home insurance policy at no additional premium.
- It's important to make an inventory of your property. In the event of a claim, it'll save you time and money.
- If your vehicle is stolen, any accessories (like seat covers and ski racks) are covered by your auto insurance, while items left in the vehicle (like your camera, briefcase, or coat) are covered by your home insurance.
- You can get extra savings when you buy both your home and auto insurance from us.
- You can reduce your premium by increasing your deductible.
Being well protected means being well informed. Learn more about home insurance:
Get a quote online