Advantages of Online Services
Manage your insurance online in a secure environment and complete transactions without having to phone us:
- Sign up for OneFile
- Download a copy of your policy
- Change your address
- Change your method of payment
- File a claim
- Add a driver
- Get an insurance estimate for a new vehicle
- Store your vehicle or change your storage dates
- Add a vehicle
Click. Check. Done.
Access your insurance file from your computer, tablet or smartphone and complete a variety of transactions in a secure environment.
It’s fast, simple and convenient.
File a claim
Use our online claim form to report:
- Damage to your home caused by fire, smoke, water, theft, vandalism or severe weather
- A car accident or damage to your vehicle caused by fire, theft, vandalism or severe weather
Sign up for OneFile
Want to do your part for the environment?
Choose the OneFile option to stop receiving paper copies of insurance documents by mail1.
When you modify or renew your policy, we’ll send you an email letting you know your documents are available online.
Try our shopping tool for your next car!
Looking for a new vehicle and need help deciding between models? Answer 6 questions, get premium estimates, and compare.
Discover The Personal’s mobile app
You can now make your life even easier by accessing your Online Services in our mobile app.
View and manage your insurance policies or file a claim—anytime, anywhere! You can also use the app to access Alert and Ajusto®. Get the most out of your exclusive advantages today!
Already insured with The Personal? Download the app
Certain conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
Ajusto is underwritten by The Personal, which refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc.
® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc. used with permission by The Personal General Insurance Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google inc.
- We’ll still send you your Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card by mail, because you must have it with you at all times when you drive.