TeleWarn from The Personal
Because it’s more than just the place you live in
Try our simplified quote and start saving!
How does it work?
TeleWarn keeps your home alarm system connected to a Chubb central monitoring station around the clock.
If the alarm is triggered, the police or fire department is alerted automatically.
The benefits of TeleWarn
- Pay only $12.951 per month (plus tax)
- Save even more on your home insurance
- Pay no deductible (up to $300) and see no premium increase following a theft, break-in or fire that triggers the alarm
- Cancel any time with no cancellation fees
Sign up and save up to $150
Don’t have an alarm system?
Save $100 when you buy a Chubb alarm system that’s already offered at a preferred rate.2
Already have an alarm system?
Save $100 when you have your alarm system connected to the Chubb central monitoring station.2
Exclusive limited-time offer
When you sign up for TeleWarn, take another $50 off one of the following:
- The purchase of a Chubb alarm system
- The cost of having your alarm system connected to the Chubb central monitoring station
- Your monthly fees
Chubb Edwards: A trusted partner
Chubb is known for its reliable alarm systems and excellent customer service. That’s why we chose to partner with them for our TeleWarn program.
Thousands of individuals and financial institutions trust Chubb to protect their property.
Take advantage of a home insurance program that put you first
Sign up for our home monitoring program and save!
Talk to a P&C insurance agent
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We’ll forward your contact information to a Chubb representative who will contact you to make an appointment.
- This service is offered to clients who have a home insurance policy with The Personal.
- The Personal’s TeleWarn program is not available in some areas. Conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
- ® TeleWarn is a registered trademark of The Personal.
- Plus tax. Rate subject to change.
- This offer may be cancelled without notice. The discount applies to the amount after taxes.