For your home and auto insurance, The Personal is an exceptional insurer
Partnered with over 700 organizations, The Personal provides home and auto group insurance to members and employees of participating organizations. It now also offers recreational vehicle and pet insurance products.
Participating professions include the Canadian military community, engineers, firefighters, accountants, health care professionals and many others.
Why choose group insurance?
The Personal negotiates directly with major businesses; unions; and associations to ensure you have access to exceptional offers when it comes to your home and auto insurance needs. This includes:
- Competitive rates - usually lower than those available to the general public
- Personalized coverage
- First-class service
- The ability to share your group privileges with your spouse or dependants1.
- A claims department that is open for service 24/7 and the option to file a claim online
The numbers speak for themselves: 80% of our auto claims are managed with our one call resolution process.2
Are you part of a group that recognizes the benefits of being insured with The Personal? Take advantage of exclusive savings and group rates today!
You’re not quite sure if you are part of an eligible group? Find out here!
- 1. Children must be under the age of 25 and residing in the same dwelling as the group member or the group member's spouse to be eligible.
- 2. In Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia, where the “one call resolution process” is available. The first call is used to confirm coverage, liability and deductible. Applies to personal lines only. Figure is based on combined results for the three provinces for 2015.
- 3. Ajusto is available in Quebec and Ontario only. Ajusto is underwritten by The Personal.
® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc., and is used with permission by The Personal.
- TM Alert is a trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under licence.
- Business insurance is offered in Quebec only.