For your home and auto insurance, The Personal is an exceptional insurer
The Personal is Quebec's largest home and auto group insurance company1 and a leading Canadian insurer.
Partnered with over 700 organizations, The Personal provides home and auto group insurance to members and employees of participating organizations. It now also offers recreational vehicle, business and pet insurance products.
Nurses, the Canadian forces and National Defence employees, teachers, doctors, accountants, engineers and hundreds of other professions have put their trust in The Personal.
Why choose group insurance?
The Personal negotiates directly with major businesses; unions; and associations to ensure you have access to exceptional offers when it comes to your home and auto insurance needs. This includes:
- Competitive rates - usually lower than those available to the general public
- Personalized coverage
- First-class service
- The ability to share your group privileges with your spouse or dependants2.
- A claims department that is open for service 24/7 and the option to file a claim online
The numbers speak for themselves: 80% of our auto claims are managed with our one call resolution process.3
Are you part of a group that recognizes the advantages of being insured with The Personal? Now it's up to you to make the most of it! Get your personal connection to exclusive group rates and savings!
- 1. According to the data from the report on insurance published by the Autorité des marchés financiers and the data base of MSA Research Inc., we note that among home and auto group insurers on the group insurance market, The Personal is the group insurer with the largest volume of business in Quebec.
- 2. Children must be under the age of 25 and residing in the same dwelling as the group member or the group member's spouse to be eligible.
- 3. In Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia, where the “one call resolution process” is available. The first call is used to confirm coverage, liability and deductible. Applies to personal lines only. Figure is based on combined results for the three provinces for 2015.
- 4. Ajusto is available in Quebec and Ontario only. Ajusto is underwritten by The Personal.
® Ajusto is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc., and is used with permission by The Personal.