Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.
The discount and the personalized premium do not apply to certain endorsements or additional coverages. Learn more.
Ajusto is underwritten by The Personal, which refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and The Personal Insurance Company in all other provinces and territories of Canada.
Ajusto® is a registered trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc., used under licence.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play, Google Play logo and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
1. Based on the scores of all clients of the insurance subsidiaries of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc. in their first data collection period, under our new Ajusto program (as of October 1, 2021). [Back]
2. The usage period is 180 days and must include at least 1,000 kilometres driven. During this time, the principal driver must not remain inactive for more than 30 consecutive days.
If you decide to opt out of Ajusto before your first 6 months are up:
• You’ll lose your 10% enrolment discount.
• If your score is 60 or less, it’ll be used to calculate your premium the next time you renew your insurance.
• If you’ve driven less than 1,000 km, none of your data will be used to calculate your insurance premium. [Back]