Fire and smoke: Am I covered?

Your home was damaged by fire or smoke

Vérifiez votre couverture d'assurance groupe habitation en cas d'incendie.

Accident or loss?

Count on us 24/7


You're asking yourself: Am I covered? Learn more here about the coverage related to your incident.

Two ways to check your insurance coverage

Standard coverage

Although most of our home insurance policies provide all-risk coverage, some may cover only named perils. Refer to your policy to find out which type of insurance you have.

Property Damage Coverages with All-risk Insurance

With all-risk insurance, your property is protected against damage from most major accidents like fire, theft, vandalism and certain types of water damage.

Damage to your cottage or seasonal dwelling

We offer a range of insurance products to meet our clients’ individual needs. Refer to your home insurance policy to learn more about your coverage.

Still have questions?

Don't hesitate to call or email your claims advisor, who can explain the details of your insurance coverage.

Accident or loss?

Count on us 24/7—by phone or online

Find a recommended provider

Need help fast? Choose from our network of recommended providers. We take care of everything, and you get top quality service.


  • Emergency cleanup
  • Renovation


Reasons to choose a recommended provider

  • Work gets started sooner
  • Detailed work plan, so you can track progress
  • Five-year warranty on work
  • Efficient, professional service

The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the home insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.