The Personal Legal Assistance
Free legal assistance
When might you need this service?
Legal Assistance can come in handy in different situations:
- You’re thinking of breaking your vehicle lease but you want to know what the legal ramifications are first
- You have questions about your will or civil union
- You’re having trouble with a neighbour and want to know what your rights are
How Legal Assistance works
- Call to speak with one of our lawyers at no extra cost and with no time limits. All calls are confidential.
- Have your home insurance policy number on hand when you call.
- Call By phone: 1-888-875-7540, Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This service covers all areas of law except criminal and tax law. Areas of law you can ask about:
- Real estate
- Civil court
- This service is offered to clients who have a home insurance policy with The Personal. Conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.
- The Personal refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc.