Insurance that works for you.
Get all of the benefits of group insurance with The Personal through your employer, association, retirement group or union!
Did you know that you could have access to exclusive home and auto insurance benefits?
Enjoy preferred customer service at all times and constant support from our agents in case of a claim!
The Personal has partnership agreements with more than 700 organizations, including:
Universities or alumni associations
How do I know if I have access to exclusive rates with The Personal?
It’s very simple!
- Click the green button that says Add your group and enjoy the savings!
- Enter the name of your employer, professional association, alumni association, retirement group, or union in the field labelled Your group
- Select your province from the drop-down list and click Save
- Get a personalized quote with your exclusive group rates!
More than 500,000 people insured* with The Personal are already enjoying customized coverage and preferred customer service.
What are you waiting for?
Conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply. The Personal refers to The Personal General Insurance Inc. in Quebec and The Personal Insurance Company in all other provinces and territories of Canada. Auto insurance is not available in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or British Columbia, where government insurance programs exist.
* Insured Clients Report (DGIG), September of 2018