Package and coverages
Travel with peace of mind
You can choose
Don’t have travel insurance and looking for comprehensive coverage? Choose this affordable package that includes the following coverages:
- Emergency Health Care
Trip Cancellation or Interruption coverage is also available as an add-on.
À la carte
Want to purchase one or more specific coverages? You can pick and choose from the following à la carte options:
- Emergency Health Care
- Accident (while aboard a plane or travelling)
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption
- Emergency Return Trip
Find out more about these coverage options
After you choose your package or à la carte options, you can purchase your insurance for a single trip. But if you travel more than once a year, Multi-Trip Annual Insurance is a better deal!
Emergency Health Care
Reimburses up to $5,000,000 per insured for emergency care if you suddenly and unexpectedly become ill or have an accident on your trip.
Covers transportation or repatriation expenses incurred for medical reasons or in the event of death.
Provides a benefit for death or loss of use of a limb caused by an accident that occurs during your flight or while travelling.
Covers stolen, delayed or damaged baggage.
Covers the cost of replacing a passport, visa, driver's licence or birth certificate.
Trip Cancellation or Interruption
Reimburses expenses incurred if a trip needs to be cancelled for reasons recognized by the insurer.
Covers the unused portion of your trip if you need to cut it short and some additional expenses resulting from your unexpected return.
Emergency Return Trip
Is available as an add-on when you purchase Emergency Health Care coverage.
Covers, in certain circumstances, the plane transportation expenses from your vacation destination to your home province and back again.
Get a travel insurance quote today and save!
Multi-Trip Annual Insurance
A must-have for anyone who travels more than once a year! Members or employees of a participating organization benefit from a preferred rate on annual coverage. Think about it! The chances of you or one of your family members taking at least one trip outside your home province this year are pretty high.
With Multi-Trip Annual Insurance, you can travel where, when and as often as you like, knowing that you’re fully covered every time:
- Purchase a single policy for the whole year.
- Be covered for an unlimited number of trips. No need to count!
- Choose the duration that’s right for you (between 8 and 182 days).
- Benefit from a wide range of coverage options—select the one that suits you best.
- Take advantage of one of the best family premiums on the market.
- Bypass the medical questionnaire if you’re under the age of 61.
- Get 24/7 travel assistance.
Save up to 15% on your Multi-Trip Annual Insurance, in addition to your exclusive group rates!
Take a four-year vacation from health questions with the QUATTRA Advantage
Filling out a medical questionnaire is no fun. If you’re between the ages of 61 and 80, eliminate all that unnecessary stress by choosing the Quattra Advantage. Just fill out one medical questionnaire and know that any changes to your health won’t affect your premiums or eligibility for four whole years. Now that’s peace of mind!
Make sure you choose the most appropriate duration for your Multi-Trip Annual Insurance, as this offer is only valid for the length of stay selected at the time of purchase. This offer excludes extensions of the length of stay.
- Some conditions, exclusions and limits apply.
- The Personal Travel Insurance Program is underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company.
- Eligibility is limited to employees and members of groups that have a partnership agreement with The Personal Insurance Company that includes The Personal Travel Insurance Program.
- The Personal Insurance Company and Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company are affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Desjardins Group.