Commercial vehicles insurance
Keep your business rolling safely
Types of vehicles we cover
We insure these vehicles (and more) :
Delivery and transport vehicles
Commercial trucks and trailers
Light and heavy vehicles
Service vehicles and garage courtesy cars
Coverage if you accidentally damage someone’s property (e.g., building, bridge, fence, utility pole) or injure someone.
Collision and upset
In an at-fault accident, coverage for damage to your vehicle and any attached equipment (e.g., plow, hydraulic boom).
All perils other than collision or upset
Protection for your vehicle against fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage, hail, rising water and more.
Replacement cost coverage
Value Plus OptionTM
Protect your pre-owned vehicle against depreciation for up to 5 years. In the event of a total loss or total theft, based on the option you choose, you’ll receive the equivalent of:
- The price you paid for your vehicle, increased by an annual percentage.
- The value of your vehicle at the time of the loss, increased by an annual percentage.
Travel costs (broad form)
Get reimbursed for taxi, car rental or other costs incurred during a trip away from home if you can no longer use your vehicle because it was damaged following an insured loss.
Civil liability – damage caused to vehicles of which named insured is not owner (including vehicles provided by an employer)
Protect yourself and your shareholders, partners and employees in case of damage to a rented or borrowed utility vehicle in Canada or the United States ($100,000 limit). This coverage replaces the insurance offered by the rental company.
Savings and advantages
Environmental awareness pays! Save on commercial vehicle insurance with our savings:
- Save 10% for fuel-efficient vehicles1
- Save 15% for hybrid vehicles
- Save 20% for electric vehicles
Get additional savings if you insure more than two commercial vehicles with us.
Insure your commercial vehicles and your business with us and keep more money in your pocket!
- 1. The discount for fuel-efficient vehicles is awarded based on criteria determined by The Personal General Insurance Inc., using information provided by the Fuel Consumption Guide published by Natural Resources Canada.
- TM Value Plus Option is a trademark of a company affiliated with The Personal General Insurance Inc.
- The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, exclusions and limitations may apply.