Coverage for recreational vehicles

Get a quote and save!

The Personal offers stress-free coverage for recreational vehicles. Get the right insurance for your vehicle.

Coverage by vehicle type

Motorcycles, snowmobiles and ATVs

These recreational vehicles can be insured under your auto insurance policy, with the same coverage options available.

Learn more about auto insurance coverage

Motorhomes (including RVs), truck campers and camping trailers

Motorhomes and truck campers can be covered under your auto insurance.

Camping trailers can be covered under your auto or home insurance, based on certain conditions.

Boats, personal watercraft and more (e.g., canoes, kayaks, rowboats, pedal boats)

Watercraft can be insured under your home insurance by adding specific coverage to your policy.

  • The information on this page is provided for informational purposes only. The terms and conditions of the coverages described are set out in the home insurance policy, which always prevails. Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply.

Get a quote for your motorcycle, snowmobile or ATV and start saving!

Call at 1-888-476-8737