The Personal Roadside Assistance
The perfect complement to your auto insurance
Roadside assistance service in detail
Desjardins Roadside Assistance is available:
- Throughout Canada and the United States
- Regardless of the vehicle1 you’re driving or who’s driving your vehicle1
Every year, get up to 5 emergency roadside services from among the following:
We’ll tow your car to the nearest garage or your choice of garage up to 10 km from the breakdown point. Fees apply for each additional kilometre. Limit of 1 tow per incident.
We’ll extract your car if it’s stuck in sand, mud, snow or a ditch. This service is not available if the vehicle is damaged.
Flat tire change
We’ll change a damaged tire with the vehicle’s spare tire, if available. If you don't have a spare, the car will be towed.
We’ll boost your battery to start your car.
We’ll unlock your doors or tow your car if your key is broken.
We’ll deliver fuel if you run out (cost of fuel is not covered).
- $81.99 2 + taxes for 1 vehicle
- $99.99 2 + taxes for 2 vehicles
- $114.99 2 + taxes for 3 or 4 vehicles
To sign up or for more information, call us at 1-855-771-3287
When you call, be sure to have your The Personal auto insurance policy on hand.
Exclusive advantages for Desjardins members age 25 and under
If you’re a member of an eligible eligible Desjardins caisse you get these advantages:
- $50 annual rebate per insured auto
- Free Roadside Assistance
Not insured with The Personal and interested in Roadside Assistance?
® Desjardins Roadside Assistance is a registered trademark of Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, used with permission from The Personal General Insurance Inc. The program is managed by Sigma Assistel Inc.
- Passenger vehicle only. The program is not offered for motor homes or other recreational vehicles, motorcycles, skidoos, campers, trailers, or other equipment.
- Prices may change at any time without notice.