The perfect complement to your auto insurance
The roadside assistance service in detail
Desjardins Roadside Assistance is available:
- Throughout Canada and the United States.
- Regardless of the vehicle1 you’re driving or who’s driving your vehicle1.
Every year, get up to 5 emergency roadside services from among the following:
Towing of your car to the nearest garage or to one of your choosing within a 10 km radius from the point of breakdown (fees apply for each excess kilometre). Limit of 1 tow per incident.
Extrication of a vehicle that is stuck in sand, mud, snow or a ditch. This service is not available if the vehicle is damaged.
Flat tire change
Replacement of a damaged tire with the vehicle’s spare tire, if available. If you do not have a spare, the car will be towed.
Recharging of battery to start the vehicle.
Unlocking of doors or towing if the key is broken.
Delivery of fuel in the event you run out (cost of fuel is not covered).
Annual registration fees
- 79,99 $2 + taxes for 1 vehicle
- 96,99 $2 + taxes for 2 vehicle
- 111,99 $2 + taxes for 3 or 4 vehicles
To sign up or get more info, call us at 1-855-771-3287
Exclusive advantages for Desjardins members 25 and under
- $50 annual rebate per insured auto
- Free Roadside Assistance
Not insured with The Personal and interested in Roadside Assistance?
® Desjardins Roadside Assistance is a registered trademark of Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, used with permission from The Personal General Insurance Inc. The program is managed by Sigma Assistel Inc.
- Passenger vehicle only. The program is not offered for motor homes or other recreational vehicles, motorcycles, skidoos, campers, trailers, or other equipment.
- Prices may change at any time without notice.